The collection and use of electronic information:
- Once you log on to the CAA website, our server automatically captures your IP address (your IP address is the computer’s identification number on the internet, that allows other computers on the internet to identify the course of the sent data, without identifying you)
- The purpose of using your IP address is to help us diagnose problems with our server and to gather statistics in order to measure the website traffic. We do not allow anyone outside of the ministry’s technical team to access your IP address.
- The cookies sent by us will not try to read any information on your hard drive, nor do we collect any information coming through the cookie’s programs with other personal information for the purpose of identifying you or your email address.
- You may be asked during your visit to certain parts of the website to provide some personal information (such as your name, address, etc.) which is necessary information in order for you to complete your transaction; however, your information will never be misused under any condition. If you do not provide us with such information, you will be in turn limiting our ability to serve you. In any case, we continue to invite you to visit our website and take advantage of all the valuable information that it has to offer.
Protection of Personal Information
- Your personal information will only be made available to concerned employees at the CAA who would need to view such information and it will not be made available to anyone from the public without your prior consent. Furthermore, your personal information will not be exchanged nor sold to any third party without your prior consent. Your information will only be accessed by qualified professionals who provide services to the CAA that is in line with your interactions with our website.
Safe Transfer of Information:
- Please rest assured that all your provided information will be protected by the security measures available on this website that comply with legal requirements; therefore, we encrypt all confidential data.
The Ministry’s Legal Reference:
- The CAA is entitled to take any measures that are deemed necessary to protect against any loss, misuse or alteration to the information on the website; in this case, the Ministry will not guarantee the confidentiality of the content in the website and is not legally responsible for any damage incurred by you or anyone else as a breach of confidentiality of the information provided on the website.
- The laws of the United Arab Emirates will solely govern all the conflicts that may arise from the use of this website, as the courts of the United Arab Emirates are specialized exclusively in making the decision.